Incident Log

September 5, 2016, 4:26pm Manor Hall
A student reported in Manor that there was silver fish infesting the couch.  Facilities services was notified of the issue.

September 5, 2016, 8:49pm Off Campus
An armed robbery happened as a student was walking down Englewood Ave and Fry Street.  Contact was made with the student and a report was taken by Hamline Safety and Security as well as Saint Paul Police.

September 7, 2016, 9:39pm Osborn Hall
A student reported that a middle age man was peeking through the windows in Osborn Hall.  When officers arrived on scene, the individual in question was gone.

September 8, 2016, 12:58am Peterson Hall
An individual was sitting in Peterson who did not have access into the building.  When officers arrived on scene, they determined the individual needed medical assistance.  Paramedics arrived and brought the individual to Regions Hospital.

September 11, 2016, 2:20pm Manor Hall
The RA on duty reported a person that had passed out by the eagles outside Manor.  An officer woke the individual up and brought the individual back to his residence.

September 13, 2016, 8:40pm Walker Lawn
A student came to the office of Safety and Security to report a student sleeping in front of the lawn area of Walker Field House.  An officer woke up the individual and the individual had left the area.

Crime Prevention Tips:

• Do not leave valuables unattended when walking around the area.
  • If you are a victim of a theft, report it immediately to Safety and Security.
  • Always walk in pairs at night in well-lit areas, be aware of your surroundings, or call for a safety escort (within escort boundary) at 651-523-2100.